Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Malaysian Drivers and Attack of the Dust Bunnies

Okay, okay, so we've heard stories, discussions, arguments, talk show topic etc etc etc dedicated to Malaysian drivers. We've heard it all ad nauseam. But bear with me with this one, okay?

I don't get some drivers who looooooves the brakes sooo very much that they're foot is practically attached to it. Ada dust bunnies ke di hadapan mereka sampai membuatkan mereka takut untuk mengangkat kaki daripada pedal brek dan menekan pedal minyak? Kenapa? Takut terlanggar dust bunnies yang comel-comel tu ke?

Sometimes, the car in front of the car in front of me is miles ahead, and okay, I do acknowledge that Malaysian road is not complete without their potholes, but seriously pipol, GET A MOVE ON!

I have only been driving since early this year, and I know I make my share of driving faux pas, but by golly these dust-bunnies-phobics are gittin on muh NERVE.

Oh, did I mention that I am fasting today? Potty mouth and all. Yup.

extra prescription. Please, please, please don't get me started on those pipol who DO NOT use their signal/indicator lights. Some days I call them idiots, some days morons, some days they are jerks, most days they are stupid motherf*ckers with pricey cars tapi tak ada or tak tahu guna signal lights. They have a special place in my heart. I hope they die and rot in hell.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...