Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Best of the Web #001 - Ajek Hassan



I LOVE THIS GUY. The voice! OH. MY. GOD. The voice.

Apparently, Ajek has gotten the attention of some Malaysian movie maker (or rather their social media (Facebook) team) when he posted his acoustic version of the movie Ombak Rindu theme song. Personally, I don't really like the song, but other stuff this guy has done is PURE GOLD.

His Bryan Adams' covers are TO DIE FOR. Uhsum! Uhsum! Uhsum!

And he also has a plethora of rock kapak covers like the one embedded above (which happens to be one of my favourite songs ever!) that are just sing-a-long-able.

I don't know an awful lot about him. From random comments on his Facebook page and Youtube channels, I gathered that he's already married and hails from Terengganu. From his Facebook fanpage, his current location is in Australia where he has a cafe of some sort with his brother.

Okay, I am off to enjoy more of Ajek Hassan's songs and voice and uhsumness.

Toodles!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...