Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Story of the Day #2 - Well-Behaved Kids

Below is a picture of Reagan Kennedy. She just hit a hole-in-one, something difficult to achieve even as an adult, and Reagen is only 6.

Call it luck, a floozy or whatever, but she did it. It's difficult to do, but this little girl managed to do it.

If it was me, I'd be jumping up and down, running around, bragging to hubs and shouting at the top of my lungs, in that particular order.

Not Reagen. She made the shot and walked calmly to the the golf cart. Why no reaction? Is this some zombie-robot-alien child that is taking over the world? No, she didn't react like I would have, like any sane adult would have, because her parents had asked her to behave herself on the golf course because they don't want to disturb others.

But after Reagen made that shot, and after walking calmly back to that golf cart, her parents did say that if there's ever a time for her to break the rule they set about behaving on the golf course, this is it.

She probably broke into a HUGE GRIN, the zombie-robot-alien child, and that was it... I kid. Actually, I am not sure how she celebrated, because you see, the piece of news here didn't say. And I malas to googew.

Click image for source

I'm a mom. Little Miss is Reagen's age so I am partial to stories like this. I get emotional at stories like this. I love well-behaved kids. I want my kids to be well-behaved.

So Reagen, hon, if you wanna shout and jump around now, you can. Heck, go crazy and do a little jig or something, I dunno.

And then go and beat daddy!

extra prescription. Story of the Day #1 is the 'cured' HIV patient. Tengoklah, kalau rajin adalah SotD seterusnya.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...