Monday, December 15, 2008

Awww... So Sweet!

So they've basically been a tabloid must for the past few months, but it seems that only now that John Mayer and Jennifer Aniston is admitting of the relationship. I think it's cute, especially when John was acting goofy about it.

An excerpt (I just couldn't resist) :

Nancy asked if he and Jen were planning to start a family soon, pointing out that Jen plays a great mom in "Marley & Me."

"You're gonna try to get me in trouble," John said. "I'm here to support someone that I love... and [her] movie."

Nancy couldn't help point out what John had just said.

"You used the 'L' word," she said to John.

"Why, of course," he replied.

"In love?" Nancy continued.

"Stop it," John added with smile. "I'm trying to be cool."


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...