Monday, December 15, 2008

I Love the Whole World, It's Such a Brilliant Place



Discovery Channel - I Love The World

Astronaut 1: It never gets old, huh?
Astronaut 2: Nope.
Astronaut 1: It kinda makes you want to…
Astronaut 2: Break into song?
Astronaut 1: Yep.

I love the mountains,
I love the clear blue skies
I love big bridges
I love when great whites fly
I love the whole world
And all its sights and sounds

Boom-de-yada, boom-de-yada (x2)

I love the oceans
I love real dirty things
I love to go fast
I love Egyptian kings
I love the whole world
And all its craziness

Boom-de-yada, boom-de-yada (x2)

I love tornadoes
I love arachnids
I love hot magma
I love the giant squids
I love the whole world
It’s such a brilliant place

Boom-de-yada, boom-de-yada (Repeating until fade)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...