Monday, December 22, 2008

Sun Tzu's Art of War

My strategy is simple. I love writing. So much so that I refuse to write for the sake of just writing something. I have to want to write. Unfortunately, I am also fickle. And I have a weak resolve. So I don't write that often. And the times when I do want to write are few and far in between.

That's why my other 700 blogs have died before this.

However, with this blog, I have a new strategy. I've yet to figure out if this strategy will work out for the best. Or if it will forever be the cure of me abandoning my blogs out of guilt for not updating them for so long. I am also not sure if this is the strategy that some bloggers have employed long before me (D'oh! You mean you just figured this out???), in which case they'll hate me cos I'm revealing their secrets to a long and fruitful and constantly updated blogs (like daily updates? Hullo, have ye no life?)

My strategy is to have drafts after drafts after drafts after drafts of stuff. Stuff that I can publish when my blog gets a little bit neglected. Stuff that tells me, hey, I'm a good mom to my blog.

And then I'll work on taking over the world.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHH!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...